Welcome to PAZA Trading Limited
P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd is dedicated to bringing only the highest quality products to the market. Operating in Cyprus since 1999 we have been the proud distributors of Forté Lubricants, top of the range, automotive additives. With a vast wealth of technical knowledge we provide island wide support to mechanics and companies wishing to provide their vehicles with the highest quality products available.
Since May 2013 P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd has become Petro-Canada's Authorised Lubricant Distributor. Petro-Canada produces over 350 premium quality lubricants, specialty fluids and greases. They fulfill the needs of many of the world’s leading companies in virtually every industry in over 80 countries around the globe. Petro-Canada's products start from 99.9% pure base oils that go beyond today’s standards, delivering greater purity, durability and performance. Find a full range of synthetic lubricants, semi-synthetic lubricants and mineral oils for your needs.
Switching to Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG has reduced costs, increased our up-time and improved the performance of our equipment. Read testimonial
AV Technology and Reliability Engineer, Cadbury
After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial
President, Glen Armstrong Construction
DURON-E Synthetic 10W-40 improved our drain intervals from 48,300 km to 96,600 km. Read testimonial
President, Woody Bogler Trucking Company
- Excellent low temperature pumping for wide temperature range protection
- Faster cold start-ups without compromising high temperature engine performance
- Excellent high temperature performance for superior all-weather performance
- Helps provide exceptional engine wear protection
Delivers reduced friction and excellent low temperature fluidity.
- Uses advanced synthetic base oils and additives to reduce friction and improve energy efficiency over a wide temperature range
- Outstanding anti-wear protection, to help extend equipment life
- Stronger oxidation resistance which can lead to extended drain intervals for reduced downtime and maintenance costs
- Designed for enclosed gearboxes and bearings operating under severe load conditions, and in wide temperature extremes
Wide temperature grease for excellent wear protection and strong resistance to lubrication breakdown. Operating between -40°C (-40°F) and 200°C (392°F), PURITY FG Synthetic Food-grade Grease also provides higher load-carrying capabilities.
- Excellent wear protection promotes longer bearing life
- Calcium Sulphonate Complex food-grade grease
- High load-bearing capacity
- Strong resistance to lubricant breakdown and water washout
- Effective across a wide range of temperature extremes
Monograde inherently biodegradable hydraulic oils for use in equipment working in environmentally sensitive areas.
- For use in woodlands equipment, drilling, marine and mining operations as well as industrial manufacturing plants
- Contains no metal-based additives, which minimizes occurrence of waste water contamination by metals
- Non-toxic and very low odour contributes to a cleaner, safer and more pleasant working environment
- Can be recycled and reclaimed
- Inherently biodegradable hydraulic oils that biodegrade between 20% to 60% within a 28-day period
- Improved oxidation and thermal stability compared to competitive vegetable oil based products and conventional hydraulic oils
- Provides anti-wear, rust and corrosion protection