Welcome to PAZA Trading Limited
P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd is dedicated to bringing only the highest quality products to the market. Operating in Cyprus since 1999 we have been the proud distributors of Forté Lubricants, top of the range, automotive additives. With a vast wealth of technical knowledge we provide island wide support to mechanics and companies wishing to provide their vehicles with the highest quality products available.
Since May 2013 P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd has become Petro-Canada's Authorised Lubricant Distributor. Petro-Canada produces over 350 premium quality lubricants, specialty fluids and greases. They fulfill the needs of many of the world’s leading companies in virtually every industry in over 80 countries around the globe. Petro-Canada's products start from 99.9% pure base oils that go beyond today’s standards, delivering greater purity, durability and performance. Find a full range of synthetic lubricants, semi-synthetic lubricants and mineral oils for your needs.
Switching to Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG has reduced costs, increased our up-time and improved the performance of our equipment. Read testimonial
AV Technology and Reliability Engineer, Cadbury
After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial
President, Glen Armstrong Construction
DURON-E Synthetic 10W-40 improved our drain intervals from 48,300 km to 96,600 km. Read testimonial
President, Woody Bogler Trucking Company
Provides moisture resistance and helps to prevent corrosion around heavy water wash-up areas.
- A silicone-based lubricant that forms a non-hardening film to provide moisture resistance and help prevent corrosion around heavy water wash-up areas
- Can be used in many metal to non-metal applications
- Unique spray valve allows the product to be sprayed even when the can is held upside down to deliver lubricant protection in any direction
Strong wear protection.
- Excellent extreme pressure properties in a food-grade gear oil
- Protects against damage from shock loading, long-term wear, build-up of sludge and varnish, rust and corrosion
- Registered NSF H1
- Available in ISO VG 100, 150, 220, 320 grades and a 460 viscosity food-grade gear oil grade
Designed for use in heavy duty off-highway and mining equipment.
- VULTREX MPGs are designed for heavy duty bearing and gear applications, as well as sliding surfaces moving at low-to-moderate speeds. Both greases meet the P&H 472 multi-purpose grease specification
- VULTREX MPG EP1 is intended for use with centralized greasing systems or where higher grease mobility is required. Operating temperature range is -25°C to 160°C (-13°F to 320°F)
- VULTREX MPG EP2 is similar to EP1, but has a thicker consistency. Its operating temperature range is -20°C to 160°C (-4°F to 320°F)
Non-EP lubricant where a wet environment requires enhanced corrosion protection.
- A high viscosity non EP lubricant with film strength for a variety of enclosed worm gear reducers operating in wet environments, also suited for lubrication of steam cylinders
- High adhesion to gear surfaces extends gear life and reduces maintenance costs
- Protects "yellow" metal gear components from wear and chemical attack
- Provides rust and corrosion protection