Welcome to PAZA Trading Limited
P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd is dedicated to bringing only the highest quality products to the market. Operating in Cyprus since 1999 we have been the proud distributors of Forté Lubricants, top of the range, automotive additives. With a vast wealth of technical knowledge we provide island wide support to mechanics and companies wishing to provide their vehicles with the highest quality products available.
Since May 2013 P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd has become Petro-Canada's Authorised Lubricant Distributor. Petro-Canada produces over 350 premium quality lubricants, specialty fluids and greases. They fulfill the needs of many of the world’s leading companies in virtually every industry in over 80 countries around the globe. Petro-Canada's products start from 99.9% pure base oils that go beyond today’s standards, delivering greater purity, durability and performance. Find a full range of synthetic lubricants, semi-synthetic lubricants and mineral oils for your needs.
Switching to Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG has reduced costs, increased our up-time and improved the performance of our equipment. Read testimonial
AV Technology and Reliability Engineer, Cadbury
After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial
President, Glen Armstrong Construction
DURON-E Synthetic 10W-40 improved our drain intervals from 48,300 km to 96,600 km. Read testimonial
President, Woody Bogler Trucking Company
Wide operating temperature range and multi-application capabilities enable year-round, multi-service use in most mines.
- Wide operating temperature range enables year-round use, from -40°C to 40°C (-40°F to 104°F)
- Meets P&H 520 multi-service grease specification
- Outstanding protection against wear and surface damage on gears and slides
- Solvent-free formulation reduces lubricant consumption and fire risk
- Adhesive properties resist wash-off from exposed surfaces under wet or snowy conditions
- Contains a darkener for enhanced visibility on open gears, to prevent over-lubrication
Provides moisture resistance and helps to prevent corrosion around heavy water wash-up areas.
- A silicone-based lubricant that forms a non-hardening film to provide moisture resistance and help prevent corrosion around heavy water wash-up areas
- Can be used in many metal to non-metal applications
- Unique spray valve allows the product to be sprayed even when the can is held upside down to deliver lubricant protection in any direction
A multi-application food-grade lubricant.
- Contains special tackifiers to reduce drips from moving parts
- Highly resistant to oxidative breakdown and provides excellent protection from wear and corrosion
- Ideal for wet food processing environments
Excellent oxidation stability.
- Resists oxidative breakdown from air exposure that can lead to longer fluid and equipment life
- Registered NSF H1
- Available in ISO VG 32, 46, 68, 100 food-grade hydraulic oil grades