Wide operating temperature range and multi-application capabilities enable year-round, multi-service use in most mines.
- Wide operating temperature range enables year-round use, from -40°C to 40°C (-40°F to 104°F)
- Meets P&H 520 multi-service grease specification
- Outstanding protection against wear and surface damage on gears and slides
- Solvent-free formulation reduces lubricant consumption and fire risk
- Adhesive properties resist wash-off from exposed surfaces under wet or snowy conditions
- Contains a darkener for enhanced visibility on open gears, to prevent over-lubrication
Fluids for wind turbine gearbox lubrication and protection.
- Designed using polyalphaolefin (PAO) chemistry for good oil film thickness over a broad range of temperatures
- Protects against micropitting and scuffing of gear teeth and provides extended bearing life under extreme conditions
- Withstands breakdown at high temperatures to increase time between drain intervals, saving you time and labour
- Minimizes energy use while reducing operating temperatures
Delivers reduced friction and excellent low temperature fluidity.
- Uses advanced synthetic base oils and additives to reduce friction and improve energy efficiency over a wide temperature range
- Outstanding anti-wear protection, to help extend equipment life
- Stronger oxidation resistance which can lead to extended drain intervals for reduced downtime and maintenance costs
- Designed for enclosed gearboxes and bearings operating under severe load conditions, and in wide temperature extremes
For automotive and industrial equipment over a wide range of operating conditions. It’s designed for passenger cars, vans, highway truck fleets and off-highway vehicles.
- Versatile, premium performance, long-life, lithium/lithium-complex greases
- Available in EP000, EP00, EP 1, EP 2, Heavy Duty and special application products EMB and Rail Curve
Welcome to PAZA Trading Limited
P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd is dedicated to bringing only the highest quality products to the market. Operating in Cyprus since 1999 we have been the proud distributors of Forté Lubricants, top of the range, automotive additives. With a vast wealth of technical knowledge we provide island wide support to mechanics and companies wishing to provide their vehicles with the highest quality products available.
Since May 2013 P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd has become Petro-Canada's Authorised Lubricant Distributor. Petro-Canada produces over 350 premium quality lubricants, specialty fluids and greases. They fulfill the needs of many of the world’s leading companies in virtually every industry in over 80 countries around the globe. Petro-Canada's products start from 99.9% pure base oils that go beyond today’s standards, delivering greater purity, durability and performance. Find a full range of synthetic lubricants, semi-synthetic lubricants and mineral oils for your needs.
Switching to Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG has reduced costs, increased our up-time and improved the performance of our equipment. Read testimonial
AV Technology and Reliability Engineer, Cadbury
After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial
President, Glen Armstrong Construction
DURON-E Synthetic 10W-40 improved our drain intervals from 48,300 km to 96,600 km. Read testimonial
President, Woody Bogler Trucking Company