Welcome to PAZA Trading Limited
P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd is dedicated to bringing only the highest quality products to the market. Operating in Cyprus since 1999 we have been the proud distributors of Forté Lubricants, top of the range, automotive additives. With a vast wealth of technical knowledge we provide island wide support to mechanics and companies wishing to provide their vehicles with the highest quality products available.
Since May 2013 P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd has become Petro-Canada's Authorised Lubricant Distributor. Petro-Canada produces over 350 premium quality lubricants, specialty fluids and greases. They fulfill the needs of many of the world’s leading companies in virtually every industry in over 80 countries around the globe. Petro-Canada's products start from 99.9% pure base oils that go beyond today’s standards, delivering greater purity, durability and performance. Find a full range of synthetic lubricants, semi-synthetic lubricants and mineral oils for your needs.
Switching to Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG has reduced costs, increased our up-time and improved the performance of our equipment. Read testimonial
AV Technology and Reliability Engineer, Cadbury
After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial
President, Glen Armstrong Construction
DURON-E Synthetic 10W-40 improved our drain intervals from 48,300 km to 96,600 km. Read testimonial
President, Woody Bogler Trucking Company
A multi-application food-grade lubricant.
- Contains special tackifiers to reduce drips from moving parts
- Highly resistant to oxidative breakdown and provides excellent protection from wear and corrosion
- Ideal for wet food processing environments
Petro-Canada’s multi-vehicle automatic transmission fluid.
- Fully approved against MERCON®-V (M5080701)
- Exceeds JASO 1A requirements
- Suitable for use where the following OEM specifications are recommended:
- GM: DEXRON®-II, DEXRON®-III
- Ford: MERCON®, MERCON®-V
- Toyota: T, T-III, T-IV and WS
- Honda: Z1, DW-1
- Hyundai/Kia/Mitsubishi: SP-II, SP-III, SP-IV, Red-1
- Nissan: Matic D, J, K and S
- Mazda: M-III, M-V
- Mercedes Benz: 236.1/.2 /.3/.5 /.6/.7/.9/.10/.11/ .12/.14/ .15/ .41/ .8 /.81
- Saab: 93 165 147
- Saturn: Saturn ATF
- Subaru: Subaru ATF, ATF-HP
- Suzuki: 3314, 3317
- BMW: 7045E, LA2634, LT71141, P/N 83 22 0 142 516, P/N 83 22 2 152 426
- NOT recommended for CVT and DCT transmissions or when a non-friction modified fluid is recommended (e.g., Ford Type F)
Our Heavy Duty Synthetic Fluid ATF performs for heavy duty transmission systems.
- Approved for Voith G1363, ZF TE ML 14 B extended drain applications and Allison C-4
- Carries 72,000 mile extended drain approval by Voith Turbo as per Voith Service Bulletins DSB013 and DSB118. Heavy Duty Synthetic Blend ATF is the only fluid endorsed by Voith Turbo with an extended basic warranty coverage and discounted extended warranty package
- Suitable for use where fluids meeting MAN 339, MB 236, Allison TES-295, Caterpillar TO-2, Volvo 97341 or MERCON®-V is are recommended
- May also be used in automatic transmissions where a fluid meeting the former DEXRON®-IIIH, -IIIG, -IIE, or -II specification was recommended
- GM recommends the use of DEXRON®-VI for all GM automatic transmissions
DEXRON® is a registered trademark of General Motors LLC.
MERCON® is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Co.
For operations requiring general multi-application grease.
- Good quality, cost-effective, lithium-based extreme pressure greases for wide operating temperature ranges and water resistance
- Available in EP1, EP2 and Moly EP2