Welcome to PAZA Trading Limited
P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd is dedicated to bringing only the highest quality products to the market. Operating in Cyprus since 1999 we have been the proud distributors of Forté Lubricants, top of the range, automotive additives. With a vast wealth of technical knowledge we provide island wide support to mechanics and companies wishing to provide their vehicles with the highest quality products available.
Since May 2013 P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd has become Petro-Canada's Authorised Lubricant Distributor. Petro-Canada produces over 350 premium quality lubricants, specialty fluids and greases. They fulfill the needs of many of the world’s leading companies in virtually every industry in over 80 countries around the globe. Petro-Canada's products start from 99.9% pure base oils that go beyond today’s standards, delivering greater purity, durability and performance. Find a full range of synthetic lubricants, semi-synthetic lubricants and mineral oils for your needs.
Switching to Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG has reduced costs, increased our up-time and improved the performance of our equipment. Read testimonial
AV Technology and Reliability Engineer, Cadbury
After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial
President, Glen Armstrong Construction
DURON-E Synthetic 10W-40 improved our drain intervals from 48,300 km to 96,600 km. Read testimonial
President, Woody Bogler Trucking Company
Low ash gas engine oil suitable for use with catalytic converters and in severe high temperature conditions.
SENTRON LD 3000 (0.47% wt ash) is a high quality performing gas engine oil:
- For use in 4-stroke and some larger 2-stroke gas engines
- Extends drain intervals versus conventional Group I based competitor oils
- Ideal for high output, turbocharged engines that prefer a low ash gas engine oil, delivering excellent control of engine deposits
- Excellent high temperature control of varnish deposits to minimize valve sticking issues
- Caterpillar verified (G3600, G3500 and lower)
- Waukesha verified (L 7044GSI, L 7042GSI), Waukesha Co-Gen Approved
- Suitable for engines with catalytic converters and for severe service applications
For high-performance hydraulic systems.
- Provides anti-wear protection for extended equipment life
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal hydraulic oil stability extends drain intervals
- Improved rust and corrosion prevention
- Excellent water separability and hydrolytic stability
- Excellent foam and air entrainment performance
Provides lubrication and pumpability over a wide range of temperatures, along with excellent water washout and spray loss for better equipment protection, resulting in reduced consumption of food-grade grease.
- Lubrication and pumpability over a wide range of temperatures
- Excellent equipment protection under shock loading conditions
- Exceptional resistance to water washout and water jet spray loss
- Protects gears (applies to EP00 only), bearings and equipment from wear and corrosion
- Available in EP2, EP1 and EP00 food-grade grease grades
Specially designed to be highly effective in wet and marine environments.
- Formulated for the lubrication of loaded bearings, universal joints and chassis encountered in transport, marine and offshore applications operating in particularly wet and marine conditions
- NLGI GC-LB (except PEERLESS OG 0 and PLUS)†