Welcome to PAZA Trading Limited
P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd is dedicated to bringing only the highest quality products to the market. Operating in Cyprus since 1999 we have been the proud distributors of Forté Lubricants, top of the range, automotive additives. With a vast wealth of technical knowledge we provide island wide support to mechanics and companies wishing to provide their vehicles with the highest quality products available.
Since May 2013 P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd has become Petro-Canada's Authorised Lubricant Distributor. Petro-Canada produces over 350 premium quality lubricants, specialty fluids and greases. They fulfill the needs of many of the world’s leading companies in virtually every industry in over 80 countries around the globe. Petro-Canada's products start from 99.9% pure base oils that go beyond today’s standards, delivering greater purity, durability and performance. Find a full range of synthetic lubricants, semi-synthetic lubricants and mineral oils for your needs.
Switching to Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG has reduced costs, increased our up-time and improved the performance of our equipment. Read testimonial
AV Technology and Reliability Engineer, Cadbury
After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial
President, Glen Armstrong Construction
DURON-E Synthetic 10W-40 improved our drain intervals from 48,300 km to 96,600 km. Read testimonial
President, Woody Bogler Trucking Company
Petro-Canada’s multi-vehicle automatic transmission fluid.
- Fully approved against MERCON®-V (M5080701)
- Exceeds JASO 1A requirements
- Suitable for use where the following OEM specifications are recommended:
- GM: DEXRON®-II, DEXRON®-III
- Ford: MERCON®, MERCON®-V
- Toyota: T, T-III, T-IV and WS
- Honda: Z1, DW-1
- Hyundai/Kia/Mitsubishi: SP-II, SP-III, SP-IV, Red-1
- Nissan: Matic D, J, K and S
- Mazda: M-III, M-V
- Mercedes Benz: 236.1/.2 /.3/.5 /.6/.7/.9/.10/.11/ .12/.14/ .15/ .41/ .8 /.81
- Saab: 93 165 147
- Saturn: Saturn ATF
- Subaru: Subaru ATF, ATF-HP
- Suzuki: 3314, 3317
- BMW: 7045E, LA2634, LT71141, P/N 83 22 0 142 516, P/N 83 22 2 152 426
- NOT recommended for CVT and DCT transmissions or when a non-friction modified fluid is recommended (e.g., Ford Type F)
Delivers industry leading soot control while providing the ultimate in all-weather engine protection and performance.
- Outperforms ACEA E9 and API CJ-4 standards
- Industry leading soot protection and all-weather performance
- 99.9% pure base oils
API CH-4 licensed and meets the requirements of Caterpillar ECF-1-a, Mack EO-M Plus and Cummins 20076 with higher oil film strength than is required by SAE J300 for 0W-30 multigrade engine oils
- Advanced soot control
- Excellent pumpability
- Engine will be well protected even in harshest cold conditions
- Excellent start-ups in temperatures as low as -40oC conditions
For ammonia refrigeration systems.
- With proper change-out procedures, may result in reduced oil carry-over and lower fluid consumption