Monograde inherently biodegradable hydraulic oils for use in equipment working in environmentally sensitive areas.
- For use in woodlands equipment, drilling, marine and mining operations as well as industrial manufacturing plants
- Contains no metal-based additives, which minimizes occurrence of waste water contamination by metals
- Non-toxic and very low odour contributes to a cleaner, safer and more pleasant working environment
- Can be recycled and reclaimed
- Inherently biodegradable hydraulic oils that biodegrade between 20% to 60% within a 28-day period
- Improved oxidation and thermal stability compared to competitive vegetable oil based products and conventional hydraulic oils
- Provides anti-wear, rust and corrosion protection
For operations requiring general multi-application grease.
- Good quality, cost-effective, lithium-based extreme pressure greases for wide operating temperature ranges and water resistance
- Available in EP1, EP2 and Moly EP2
For high-performance hydraulic systems.
- Provides anti-wear protection for extended equipment life
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal hydraulic oil stability extends drain intervals
- Improved rust and corrosion prevention
- Excellent water separability and hydrolytic stability
- Excellent foam and air entrainment performance
Non-EP lubricant where a wet environment requires enhanced corrosion protection.
- A high viscosity non EP lubricant with film strength for a variety of enclosed worm gear reducers operating in wet environments, also suited for lubrication of steam cylinders
- High adhesion to gear surfaces extends gear life and reduces maintenance costs
- Protects "yellow" metal gear components from wear and chemical attack
- Provides rust and corrosion protection
Welcome to PAZA Trading Limited
P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd is dedicated to bringing only the highest quality products to the market. Operating in Cyprus since 1999 we have been the proud distributors of Forté Lubricants, top of the range, automotive additives. With a vast wealth of technical knowledge we provide island wide support to mechanics and companies wishing to provide their vehicles with the highest quality products available.
Since May 2013 P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd has become Petro-Canada's Authorised Lubricant Distributor. Petro-Canada produces over 350 premium quality lubricants, specialty fluids and greases. They fulfill the needs of many of the world’s leading companies in virtually every industry in over 80 countries around the globe. Petro-Canada's products start from 99.9% pure base oils that go beyond today’s standards, delivering greater purity, durability and performance. Find a full range of synthetic lubricants, semi-synthetic lubricants and mineral oils for your needs.
Switching to Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG has reduced costs, increased our up-time and improved the performance of our equipment. Read testimonial
AV Technology and Reliability Engineer, Cadbury
After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial
President, Glen Armstrong Construction
DURON-E Synthetic 10W-40 improved our drain intervals from 48,300 km to 96,600 km. Read testimonial
President, Woody Bogler Trucking Company