Welcome to PAZA Trading Limited
P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd is dedicated to bringing only the highest quality products to the market. Operating in Cyprus since 1999 we have been the proud distributors of Forté Lubricants, top of the range, automotive additives. With a vast wealth of technical knowledge we provide island wide support to mechanics and companies wishing to provide their vehicles with the highest quality products available.
Since May 2013 P.A.Z.A Trading Ltd has become Petro-Canada's Authorised Lubricant Distributor. Petro-Canada produces over 350 premium quality lubricants, specialty fluids and greases. They fulfill the needs of many of the world’s leading companies in virtually every industry in over 80 countries around the globe. Petro-Canada's products start from 99.9% pure base oils that go beyond today’s standards, delivering greater purity, durability and performance. Find a full range of synthetic lubricants, semi-synthetic lubricants and mineral oils for your needs.
Switching to Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG has reduced costs, increased our up-time and improved the performance of our equipment. Read testimonial
AV Technology and Reliability Engineer, Cadbury
After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial
President, Glen Armstrong Construction
DURON-E Synthetic 10W-40 improved our drain intervals from 48,300 km to 96,600 km. Read testimonial
President, Woody Bogler Trucking Company
PURITY FG Compressor Fluid for air compressors and vacuum pumps in food processing plants.
- Outstanding oxidation resistance
- Up to 4,000-hour service in rotary screw compressors
- Superb protection against rust and corrosion
- Available in ISO VG 32, 46, 68, 100 food-grade compressor oil viscosity grades
Multigrade gear fluids that extend equipment life and reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
TRAXON — 80W-90
- Provides long-lasting protection for reduced downtime and maintenance costs
- Good shear stability helps ensure retention of viscosity to protect against wear
TRAXON — 85W-140
- Contains anti-wear and extreme pressure additives and is a higher viscosity grade for tough, high-load, high-operating temperature conditions for extended equipment life
- Provides resistance to degradation and sludging
Advanced all-season and EP protection for lubricating oil filled pump jack gearboxes and other wide temperature gearbox applications.
- Eliminate seasonal change-outs and consolidate inventory with these multigrade EP gear oils
- 68/150 delivers excellent low temperature properties versus leading all season competitive products for easier cold start-ups and better equipment protection
- 68/220 protects gearboxes in extreme temperature environments; an all season gear oil that supports winter requirements (68 grade) and summer requirements (220 grade)
- 68/220 has EP capacity to handle gearbox overloads and sufficient low temperature fluidity
- 68/220 provides extended drain intervals and minimized downtime compared to conventional gear oils
Antimicrobial product protection preserves the food-grade gear oil from micro-organisms that can cause product degradation and odour, while providing excellent extreme pressure properties and equipment protection against damage due to wear, rust and corrosion.
- MICROL™† — an EPA-registered antimicrobial preservative for food-grade lubricants
- Excellent extreme pressure properties
- Protects against damage due to wear, rust and corrosion
- A food-grade gear oil that is registered NSF H1 Available in ISO VG 150, 220 food-grade gear oil viscosity grades
†MICROL™† is an EPA-registered antimicrobial preservative used in select Petro-Canada food-grade lubricants and greasesFind out More: